Payment Terms and Conditions
- Definition and Payment
- “Seller” shall mean Sustainability WA Pty Ltd or its successors and assigns.
- “Client” shall mean the person or entity as defined above.
- Time for payment for the Services shall be of the essence and payment will be due seven (7) days following the date of the invoice.
- Privacy Act 1988
- The Client and/or the Guarantor/s (herein referred to as the Client) agree for the Seller to obtain from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal credit information about the Client in relation to credit provided by the Seller.
- The Client agrees that the Seller may exchange information about the Client with those credit providers either named as trade referees by the Client or named in a consumer credit report issued by a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
- to assess an application by the Client; and/or
- to notify other credit providers of a default by the Client; and/or
- to exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of this credit account, where the Client is in default with other credit providers; and/or
- to assess the creditworthiness of the Client.
The Client understands that the information exchanged can include anything about the Client’s creditworthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to exchange under the Privacy Act 1988.
- The Client consents to the Seller being given a consumer credit report to collect overdue payment on commercial credit (Section 18K(1)%0